It is now a new year, and that means a new opportunity to set goals for yourself, especially within your sport and for recruiting. Players around the country are not only starting to gear up for the approaching high school baseball season, but many are also attending college camps or showcases, or trying out for prospective summer teams. Coming off the holidays and getting back into school can make it tough to get motivated, but this time of year can be as important as any in terms of preparation.
Here are a few of our articles that could be useful in the upcoming weeks before the high school baseball season:
- How to Impress Coaches and Showcases and Camps
- Knowing the Recruiting Calendar
- The Role of Little League in Baseball and Recruiting
- Travel Ball During the High School Season?
- Travel Ball Tryout Camps: What are they all about?
- Maximizing Your High School Season
- Upperclassmen- Why There is Still Time to Be Recruited
- Before the Upcoming Season, Set the Right Kind of Goals
- Getting Noticed 101